ALERRT Regional Managers
The ALERRT training division is reorganizing to be even more responsive to our customers. The United States has been divided into four regions, each with their own regional manager: West, Midwest, Northeast, & Southeast. Texas is not included in these, and has been divided into 6 regions with their own regional managers. (See maps below).
- Larry Balding, Training Manager (email@example.com) will oversee all regions.
- Joe Shirley, Senior Regional Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) will assist with all United States Regions.
- Scott Hembree, Regional Manager - West US (email@example.com)
- Jeff Crow, Regional Manager - Midwest US (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- John Cantarella, Regional Manager - Northeast US (email@example.com)
- Larry Behnke, Regional Manager - Southeast US (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marty Adcock, Senior Regional Manager - Texas (email@example.com) will assist with all Texas Regions.
- Chris Earnest, Regional Manager - Texas Region 1 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rusty Jacks, Regional Manager - Texas Region 2 (email@example.com).
- Christine Love, Regional Manager - Texas Regions 3 & 6 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sam Stock, Regional Manager - Texas Regions 4 & 5 (email@example.com)
The Regional Manager is now able to discuss and plan any ALERRT course training taking place in their assigned region of the country. Customers now have one main contact for points of information and action. This is a much more efficient concept and will allow for stronger relationships between ALERRT and our customers across the United States and Texas.
Regional Coordinators :
Emily Pettit, Senior Regional Coordinator ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Tonya Green, Regional Coordinator - West & Northeast ( email@example.com )
- Meghan Smith, Regional Coordinator - Midwest & Southeast ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Rita Cerda, Regional Coordinator - Texas ( email@example.com )
- Leah Easterly, Regional Coordinator - Texas ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Cortney Akers, Regional Coordinator - Texas ( email@example.com )
Now, when you complete the online hosting request
your form is directed to the appropriate program manager to better and more quickly serve your entire region.