ALERRT Regional Managers
The ALERRT training division is reorganizing to be even more responsive to our customers. The United States has been divided into four regions, each with their own regional manager: West, Midwest, Northeast, & Southeast. Texas is not included in these, and has been divided into 6 regions with their own regional managers. (Updated maps coming soon).
- Larry Balding, Training Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) will oversee all regions.
- Joe Shirley, Senior Regional Manager (email@example.com) will assist with all United States Regions. Joe will also be covering the Southeast temporarily.
- Scott Hembree, Regional Manager - West (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marty Adcock, Senior Regional Manager - Texas (email@example.com) will assist with all Texas Regions. Marty will also be covering the Midwest temporarily.
- Chris Earnest, Regional Manager - Texas Region 1 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- John Cantarella, Regional Manager - Texas Region 2 (email@example.com). John will also be covering the Northeast - US temporarily.
- Christine Love, Regional Manager - Texas Regions 3 & 6 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sam Stock, Regional Manager - Texas Regions 4 & 5 (email@example.com)
The Regional Manager is now able to discuss and plan any ALERRT course training taking place in their assigned region of the country. Customers now have one-stop contacts, points of information, and action. This is a much more efficient concept and will allow for stronger relationships between ALERRT and our customers across the United States.
- Emily Pettit, Senior Regional Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tonya Green, Regional Coordinator - West & Northeast (email@example.com)
- Meghan Smith, Regional Coordinator - Midwest & Southeast (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rita Cerda, Regional Coordinator - Texas (email@example.com)
- Leah Easterly, Regional Coordinator - Texas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cortney Akers, Regional Coordinator - Texas (email@example.com)
- Now, when you complete the online hosting request your form is directed to the appropriate program manager to better and more quickly serve your entire region.